Tuesday 3 June 2008

Happy Pink Birthday Jo - Only Joking

Happy Birthday Jo! Hope you have a fantastic day. Great news on your blog hits and other news.... wouldn't it be great if you got a surprise visitor on your birthday!
I bought this 'Blonde Moments' paper a while ago to use while scrapbooking my daughter's prom pictures, and had forgotten about it until I sorted my craft room out recently.
The image is a Pink Petticoat download, which I coloured with my good old Marvys and Glamour Dust for the sheep's coat. The background papers are from Blonde Moments, DCWV Spring Stack, silver mirri card and pink card from stash. The flowers were cut using Cricut George & Basic Shapes flowers and mounted to the card using brads. Greeting is from Cuddly Buddly, I have just discovered these stamps, had some delivered last week, but can feel another order coming on soon!!
Check out Jo's blog http://jo-onlyjoking.blogspot.com/
for some fabulous cards and to see the great blog candy she is offering, but be quick as you need to make a pink birthday card by midnight 4th June.

1 comment:

Jo said...

And it really shows that you enjoyed making this card...it's fabulous! Thanks so much for taking part :)