Saturday 24 January 2009

Been Baking!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that this doesn't happen very often!!
I was inspired by the trend for cupcakes, they are everywhere these days. I was on Julie's Japes , check out this fab blog, reading an item about her recent cupcake class - she had a picture of a book I just had to have, so the postman delivered my copy yesterday and I had to try out one of the recipes today.

I like Cherry and Coconut cake so thought I would make one of those at the same time, this one had just come out of the oven when I took the picture, shame you can't smell it!

I have made a couple of cards this week, one for my youngest son who has gone to a party this evening, but forgot to photograph it before it went :-(
Been having a blitz on my craft space this week, sorting through stuff, still have a long way to go! Sorting through old magazines, making templates of items that I think I am likely to use.....
Hoping to clear some space so that I can get my SU! stuff out to play with.
Just realised the pictures are the wrong way round, but my chinese has just arrived so not gonna hang around to sort it out!






2 comments:

Rach said...

ooooooo how delicious, wow and you say that you don't bake very often. could have fooled me hun..these look gorgoeus...hugs rachxx

Georgia said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - these cakes look tasty!!
Georgia x