Sunday 18 January 2009

More SU training projects

What a beautiful day it is today, I always feel much happier when the sun is out. Just been for a drive along the beach, I know it should be a walk but ...... its almost like a summers day if you are out of the wind!
Still feeling a bit sore today, but suppose that's to be expected, I must have had about 10 injections this week! Swelling is going down, I almost look normal - well as good as it gets - ha ha...

Here as promised are some more of the projects we completed at training last month, the first is by Elaine. I often struggle for male cards, unless they like sport.


It uses Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Brilliant Blue and Glorious Green ink. I just love the way all the SU! items are available in the same colour. The stamps used are all from the Starring You set. Star shapes are cut with a Sizzix die.


I just love the movement when you open this card up, its so different from anything else I have seen. Have a feeling this will be a regular make of mine. Sorry just realised I forgot to turn the photo round, you'll have to lie down to see it properly!


The next make is a post it note booklet using Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Brilliant Blue and Pink Passion ink, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White grosgrain ribbon decorate the book ring
The cardstock has been decorated using stamps from the Polka Dot Punches set, - available free when you spend £45, host a party with sales of £300 or become a demonstrator - for more information please contact me.
The cardstock and post it notes have been hole punched with a Crop-a-dile, the bookring then put through the holes and decorated with ribbon. These are so handy as you can clip them to your keys so you always have notepaper to hand.

I still have some more projects to post, but have some cards I need to make for this week, so had better get those made first.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the sunshine.....






No comments: