Wednesday 7 January 2009

Return of the raging toothache and my final last minute card - this week!

Was feeling pretty rough yesterday and not a lot better today due to raging toothache. Now have a problem with another tooth, so have now got another lot of antibiotics and been warned NOT to drink with them as will be very ill :-(
I've got to have a root filling and possibly a crown, or have the tooth taken out... decided on the first course of action so have an hour appointment booked for 8.30am on the Monday of February half term, what a way to start my holiday! It must be the first holiday I won't be looking forward to.



I had my final last minute card (this week anyway LOL) to make for a friend's daughter who is 14 today. I made the card last night but it was really late by the time I had finished it, so saved posting until today. Why is it when you are in a hurry, nothing seems to look right, after a couple of hours and several attempts this is what I came up with!
Pearlescent card and matching envelope from QVC ages ago, pearlescent paper from stash, embossed with CB paisley folder. Image from Hanna stamps, (a fab set for making cards for girls of any age), paper pieced with papers from stash and watercolour pencils. Bling and peel offs (was too tired to handstamp greeting by this point!) from Papermania.






No comments: