Friday 29 May 2009

Dies to Die for sketch challenge

Are you trying to get your hands on those hard to come by Miss Anya stamps? There's a sketch challenge on the Dies to Die for blog with 3 great prizes up for grabs, first prize being a set of Miss Anya stamps, closing date is 31st May so get your skates on to be in with a chance.....



Here's my card for the challenge, well I did say in my last post those papers were crying out to be used again, and they kept me up till 3am this morning!!
Another gorjuss girl stamp coloured with - you guessed it - PMs. I was really pleased with the colour matching here. Flower punch from SU and dry embossed to give a bit of dimension, first time I've tried this with this punch and pleased with the result, especially with the dot that fitted just perfectly in the centre!

Got everything crossed - I so NEED those Miss Anya stamps, here's hoping I get lucky, if not guess I'll have to wait till the next shipment comes in but 2 weeks
is such a loooooooong time to wait!

Gonna have a walk along the beach now, I quite fancy a whirly ice cream! Enjoy the sun whatever you are doing.....

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x