Thursday 21 May 2009

Stamp Something

Here I am with my second post of the day...... well it was getting a bit chilly out in the garden, the wind was picking up so I thought I would move back into my cosy craft room!

Thought I would have a go at the Stamp Something challenge this week which is 'Clean & Simple Thank You'



This card kind of made itself, I love the Thank You stamp from Wonderful Words set from Stampin' Up! The embossed card was on my desk from a while ago when I was playing with my embossing folders and glimmer chalks, all it needed was a little bit of ribbon et voila.

I ought to do some housework now but I can feel the pull of my craft room and my new rubba waiting to be stamped up.....

3 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Sam,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Class and clean, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. :)

Elaine Harding said...

What a lovely card!