Thursday 7 May 2009

2 challenges yesterday....

Managed to make 2 cards for challenges last night but light wasn't good so photographed them today.

The first one is for the challenge at PTW, which is a sketch by Dawny., Thought I would give my new stamps an inking - usually they sit in their packet untouched for ages once I have bought them! Sometimes think I get more of a buzz from buying new stash then using it!!



The image is from the Mary & Friends set from Woodware, they are such cute stamps, there are another 2 images in the set which are sure to make an appearance soon! I used PMs to colour the image and decoupaged the daisy, which I covered with Glamour Dust, really pleased with the way this looks, much better IRL - photography skills again :-( BPs are from DCWV Spring stack, really like the fresh colours on them.

The second card is for Mojo Monday challenge no 85 this week.



Another new set I got was from Pink Cat Studio, there are 12 stamps in the set, 4 good size images, 3 smaller images and 5 greetings. Image coloured with PMs again, and layered onto DCWV paper from a glitter stack, orange card from stash, distressed with a sanding block. The bow took ages to do, am surprised it ended up on the card as the pieces of ribbon kept springing all over my craft room when I was trying to assemble it but I was not going to be beaten! Greeting and punched oval shapes from SU!

Just been to The Range and bought 'Bubble & Squeak' cute little teddy bears, one of the sets from the Daisy & Dandelion range. They are just so cute, so hoping to ink them up tonight, watch this space!






5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Wow Sam these are both really beautiful, love them - the colours are fabulous and i adore the layouts. Such cute images too
love tasha xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous cards Sam! I love the bright colours, so delish! ~♥~

Rach said...

fantastic cards, x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely cardsThanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!