Thursday 21 May 2009

Oooops, wrong sketch....

Every week during my blog hopping sessions I have a note pad that I write/draw the various challenges on. The card in the picture below has been made to follow a sketch from ... I don't know where, perhaps its just one I devised. I thought it was the one for Sketch Saturday this week, and although there are some similarities, it's not strictly following the sketch, so I can't submit it. I am still gonna post it on here cos I'm quite pleased with my colouring - been practising.



I inked up one of my new babies - Little Goth Girl from the Gorjuss Girls set 2, I covered up the skull slide in her hair with a gem, coloured the image with my PM's, mounted in circle shapes cut with my Cricut machine, mounted onto paper from DCWV Glitter Stack. Ribbon from stash.

I really must be more accurate with my sketching or labelling. Still at least I've got time to give it another go tomorrow night, housework permitting :-( Had better go and tidy up my craft room now, don't think I can see the work surface!

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend and half term next week - lets hope the weather is kind to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a lovely card, even if it was the wrong sketch! I love the colours you've used & DP's are gorgeous.

All the best

Jan xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sam,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

fabulous card Sam, love the image that you have used.xx