Wednesday 20 May 2009

Inspiration Award



I was flattered to receive this aware from Sarah-Jane at Cards and a Cuppa, why not hop over and check out her blog to see some wonderful makes.

Right onto the rules of this award,

1) link back to the person who gave it to you; done

2) put the picture award on your blog; done

3) you can nominate anyone and as many as you choose; done

4) leave a fact that no one knows about you; not sure there is anything,

5) leave a comment on the blog that gave you this award done!

Now, onto the hard part! choosing who to pass it onto!!

Rach

Bev

Marlene

Heather

Stacey

There are loads more blogs out there that I visit and get inspiration from, I would be here forever!

Looking forward to my day off tomorrow - craft room here I come, I've got my new Gorguss Girls set 2 crying out to be inked up, new paper stash and some Promarkers just waiting to be used. Hopefully the DHL man will come with my SU! order too, how good can it get!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww, thanks Sam! ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Sam :) very honoured!!
Hugs, Marlene x