Wednesday 12 August 2009

Manga Girl at The Sugar Bowl

Here's my entry for The Sugar Bowl sketch challenge this week.



I've been working at this all evening, with various images and distress inks, it just wasn't happening, so out came the copics and here we have it. I wanted to use papers from the Hopscotch pad by Kay & Co, so the colours for the image were dictated by that.

Stamps - Manga Girl 1 from Funky Kits, sentiment from SU!
Papers - DSP - Hopscotch, Kay & Co, blue card from stash
Colouring - copics and Memento ink pad Paris Dusk
Tools - MS border punch, SU! large oval & scalloped oval punches
Embellies - Gems from Papermania


Jackie, if you are reading this, yes I did get it finished, just in time!!


4 comments:

Lilian said...

Wonderful card and coloring with the Copics! Great work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Sam,
Another great card! You have coloured Manga Girl beautifully.
Clare x

Pauline said...

Morning Sam, You're right I don't know what to do first craft or blog. I entered the card in the Just Magnolia challenge. Used Distess Inks to colour image. I'm sooo glad I have reduced my hours next term I will be able to craft more. Enjoy the rest of the hols. Pauline x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x