Sunday 16 August 2009

Millie's christening card

Here's one of the cards I was working on yesterday.
One of my friend's asked me to make a christening card for her niece's daughter - not sure what that relationship would be?? Think she said that made her a great aunt he he....



I just love this Magnolia image, which I coloured with copics, really getting the hang of shading with these now, I think! Will be stalking the postman this week as I ordered another set last week. I need to get hold of E000, I've got E00 in one of the sets but think I could do with a lighter shade. I had to dig deep for the Blonde Moments papers, love these and had to steel myself when cutting into a new sheet, but it had to be done, the colours matched so well. I cut the flowers and letters using George & Basic Shapes cartridge.

Can't seem to settle to anything today, so not made any cards, hopefully normal service will resume tomorrow. Hope you have had a great weekend, can't believe its Sunday night again already!


1 comment:

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Sam,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x