Saturday 20 December 2008

Some last minute Christmas cards

Last week at school was as usual very busy, but HOORAY, on holiday now!!!!
I have been really bad this year and sent quite a few shop bought cards
:-( as I haven't had the time to make them all! Here are a couple of my last minute makes - all of these cards are made from A4 cardstock cut in half lengthways.




I scored across cardtock at 2cm, 4cm and half of the remaining unscored length to give a mini fold at the front of this card to which I stuck the snowmen, an Anita's stamp I think?, that I coloured with Sakura gelly roll pens and some snow writer to add further dimension. BP DCWV Xmas stack (last year) and greeting from stash.




This card was made in the same way as above. The stamped image was from an SU set 'Wondrous Gift' (usual price £19.95) that I received for placing an order of £150 or over, in addition to the usual hostess gift. Offer only available until the end of December. Image stamped in Green Galore and Really Red ink.



The final card was scored at 15cm. Image is from Whiff of Joy, coloured with Promarkers, mounted onto red CS from stash using a corner punch. I used Snow Writer again to add extra dimension. I used stamp from Wondrous Gift set detailed above to background stamp the CS with stars and added white organza ribbon to finish.

Hit the shops today to do some more present shopping, nearly there...... Off to Gunwharf Quays tomorrow, where I am hoping to finish the last few bits, then just wrapping and family Xmas cards to make.






1 comment:

Jo said...

Great cards Sam....believe me, I know all about tryin to find the time to make all the Christmas cards....nightmare! Hope you have a great Christmas x