Monday 22 December 2008

Stampin Up!

Saturday 13 December saw the first team training day for Inspiring Inkin. I had a wonderful day, and will show some of the projects we made over the next few days, when I have rediscovered them in my craft room! I had to bring some of them home to complete as we ran out of time..... Hoping to finish them off tomorrow, as I am refusing to leave the house - am totally shopped out and need a day indoors!

I am going to set up a pen share - please contact me if you are interested in taking part. There are 48 Stamp'n'Write markers in the set which are split into 4 colour families. The large set comes in a horizontal storage case to hold all 48 (RRP £99.95 + P&P). The individual colour families can be purhased separately for £24.95 + P&P but do not include a storage case.

I would need 4 people to set up the pen share, and this way everyone gets the storage case at the end of the plan, but only have to purchase one set of markers at a time, on a monthly basis. This would cost £24.95 + £2.50 per set to include postage to your home address. Please contact me if you are interested in taking part in this or if there are any other share schemes you would like me to set up.

Looking forward to hearing from you.






1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Sam,
Just stopping by to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
hugs Heather xx