Monday 3 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to one and all... hope you had a fab festive season and that 2011 brings you all you wish for :)

I had hoped to have made a card before now but had a busy couple of days. I was determined to make a card though before I return to work, its another one of those busy birthday weeks on my calender, 3 birthdays to celebrate so will be busy!!

Here's the first one,



This is another of my stamps that has not been inked up yet, another cutie from Lili of the Valley, not long now until the launch of the new stamps!!
Reckon I need to find a tut on colouring with red copics, not a favourite colour of mine, but sometimes you have to move out of your comfort zone, and the colour combo at Colour Create this fortnight is Red, Pink and White. The papers are from a DCWV stack I've had for ages but can't remember the name of, Sweet Collection or something like that. I really liked the clean lines of the sketch at Friday Sketchers so thought I would combine the 2 challenges.

Anyhow guess I should have an early night as I'm back at work tomorrow, should be a challenge in itself after 2 weeks of lie ins!!

Just noticed I seem to have lost my name, will work out what I've done tomorrow...

Sam x

2 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sam with great papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Dena said...

Such a sweet card Sam! I really like that image!!!
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena