Thursday 6 January 2011

Bloom & Grow Tilda

What a busy day... but I can relax now, the house has been de-Christmassed and cleaned through, washing up to date so that leaves me free to craft all weekend :D

I made this card for a very special friend who celebrates her birthday today. I was hoping to enter it into 4 challenges but as I am late posting, I've missed the Magnolia deadline :(



Not sure what this image is called but it was from the Autumn Magnolia kit in 2009. I used MME Bloom & Grow papers, I bought loads of these as I love the colours, so still working my way through them!
The 3 challenges I am entering this card into are
Totally Gorgeous - Someone Special
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes - lace option, hope my raffia ribbon counts!
Create 4 Fun - sketch.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Rach said...

fabby card Sam, your friend is going to love it. such a shame that you missed the deadline for the just magnolia deadline.. i only just made it today..
xxxx

Stacey said...

This is really gorgeous Sam! I love this paper pad - comes out time after time! Hope you are well my lovely, must catch up soon! ~x~