Tuesday 18 January 2011

May all your wishes come true...

This Hanglar & Stangler image was one I received from a blogging buddy when I first started blogging. My wish, that H & S stamps were more readily available in the UK, not just on Ebay where they go for silly money!!



I coloured it ages ago, before I had my copics and can't remember what I used to colour it with! I rediscovered it in a pile of projects to complete, which I am working my way through in a bid to clear some worktop in my craft room!
The papers are from an MME Magnolia stack, there are some gorgeous papers in there, look out for some on cards over the next few days, they are all autumnal colours, my favourite colourway. I found a bottle of Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Rich Gold which I'm not sure has ever been used so thought I would give that a go. Flowers, ribbons and pearls from stash. Sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

I am entering this card into 2 challenges
Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stangler - My favourite things, well I love using ribbon & pearls on my cards, not that you can see much of the ribbon, my Martha Stewart border punch and I reckon the shimmer mist may become a favourite!
Papertake Weekly - Ribbons and Pearls

That's it from me tonight, am off to catch up on Wanted Down Under.

1 comment:

Jill said...

beautiful card Sam love the autumn colours/DP, great images too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx