Sunday 23 January 2011

Sundays with Santa

Pops has set up a just for fun group on Facebook - Sundays with Santa, so we can get one step ahead of the game with our Christmas cards.
Every Sunday there is a new theme so we should have at least 52 cards by the big day this year.... thats the plan anyway!!




I missed the first 2 weeks, so this is my first card for the group. The snowman stamp is one I've had for ages but he is still a favourite of mine, this one has had 3 different hats and scarves on, thank goodness for copics, at least you can colour on top of a colour if you don't like the original one IYKWIM... I used gunmetal gems for the eyes and buttons then covered the snowman with glamour dust.
The papers are from a My Minds Eye, Wonderful Winter stack, really lovely papers.
DCWV cardstock run through a CB snowflake embossing folder and sanded, bit of raffia ribbon - job done!!

Hope you've had a good weekend, the next one will be here before we know it!!
That's it from me today, off to do a bit of sewing now.

2 comments:

Rach said...

A cutie of a snowman card Sam xxxx

Claire said...

Lovely card, I adore this snowman image, so cute. Hugs, Claire x