Tuesday 11 January 2011

Give us a b...... bright birthday card

After my pastel shades yesterday, thought I would make a bright birthday card today!



I liked the look of the sketch at The Sugar Bowl challenge this week, so had a flick through my Sugar Nellie stamps..... haven't used this one in a while, pulled out an old DCWV Glitter stack and used Martha Stewart and SU! punches, Cuttlebug embossing folder, card candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards. The optional extra at The Sugar Bowl is Ribbons and Bows - here's hoping one is enough!
The Winter Wonderland challenge is to go dotty, hope the embossed dots and card candy will count and finally Charisma Cardz are celebrating their 2nd birthday so a birthday card is the order of the day. Add a 2 to the card and you get a 2nd entry into the draw.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the decorative edge on your card.

This would be a fantastic entry into the Top Tip Tuesday 'Anything Goes' Challenge!  Hope to see you there!

Hugs
Leanne xx

D K Crafts said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and papers you have used and this is a cute image. Donna

Rach said...

SAm i love your bright and colourful card,
I use two photography lights when i take my photo's, only because my room is so dark, it is at the back of the house and the sun is a little shy at coming through the window, this time of year is a nightmare!!
xxxxx

Stacey said...

Bright bold cards are my faves, so this one is right up my street! ~♥~