Tuesday 4 January 2011

Thanks a bunch!!

Well as first days back go, that wasn't too bad.... Only tomorrow to go then its my day off, can't decide whether to do housework or crafting??
Anyway on to my card,



I suddenly realised I had a thank you card to make today, well a few actually but one pdq.... yep, you guessed it, my LOTV stamps came out along with my copics and another old DCWV paper stack, the glitter stack. The sentiment is from a Personal Impressions set I bought back in the summer which has only just seen ink, great everyday sentiments in several different fonts. Dusted down my SU! scalloped square punch, rooted around until I found the box of card candy et voila.....

I am entering this into 3 challenges,
Cute Card Thursday and Winter Wonderland whose theme is 'Thank You' and I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout.

Still got 2 more birthday cards to make so hope to be back tomorrow.


6 comments:

Rach said...

love this sam, the colour combo is so pretty.xx

Anne said...

Oh, this is so cute! Great use of a tricky sketch (or at least I thought it was tricky lol!)

Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
X

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

What a fantastic design this lovely card has - love the colour combo too. Great creation!! Thank you for joining in with Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Claire said...

Hi Sam ...... crafting or housework? LOL no competition there - crafting it would have to be! Great card with lots of bright colours and a perfect finish with an LOTV image. Hugs, Claire x

Jo said...

this is lovely, so colourful :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday for Jilli's DT week
Jo xx