Sunday 23 January 2011

In the pink wedding card

I thought it was about time I inked up another one of the LOTV stamps I ordered recently, but which one??



I had the patterned paper on my desk as I was going to make a valentines card but decided to make a wedding card using my new wedding stamp. The Lili of the Valley challenge this week is a wonderful sketch by Dawny P, one I will use again, and the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge is 'It's a Couple thing'

Sentiment is from SU! as are the punches, apart from the Martha Stewart heart punch, pearls and gold heart from stash which I am gradually working my way through!!

I've finally managed to work out some of the settings on my camera, only had it since last summer!! My pictures should be a bit brighter now....

I've just realised the Cupcake craft challenge this week is 'Weddings' so I'm entering it there also.



4 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sam - super image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card and I love the beautiful image you've chosen.
luv
Debby