Wednesday 5 January 2011

Catch up Christmas card challenge - one that I forgot....

I'm playing catch up with a challenges at the moment, trying to get back into the habit of cardmaking and blogging on a more regular basis than I ended up doing last year...

This next card is one I made for my Mum for Christmas this year, now I am fairly organised with sending out general cards but then I guess that because its easy to open a pack of shop bought cards and write and send them. I don't make all my cards, just wouldn't have the time so I only send handmade cards to family and close friends.



Yes another LOTV stamp, just love love love this image, that bear is so darn cute! Copics and DCWV (a christmas stack this time) are the order of the day again, I really should treat myself to some other papers but am trying to use up existing stash before stocking up with more. I end up with so many DVWV pads because every time I go to The Range they just keep jumping in my basket :) Nearly forgot about the wonderful snowflake die from Whimsy Stamps, the detail is just wonderful.
I saw the idea on the EK Success website, so put in circle cutter into action! I have used it quite a bit since then, I had managed to bury it under papers and other crafty loveliness.

I am entering this card into Stamping for the Weekend and A Spoonful of Sugar challenges as they both have Christmas as the theme.

Made another birthday card this evening but forgot to photograph it in my haste to send it... just one more to make for this week.

Am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow, need to finish de-Christmassing the house - why does it take so long to pack all the decs away? May just chuck it all in the boxes and get on with some crafting - quilting, cardmaking or beading???

See you soon

2 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for your lovely comment - this little bear is sooo cute! We've missed you! xx Elaine

Claire said...

Lovely card Sam - can't believe you haven't got all your decs down yet LOL, no excuse on your day off tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x