Thursday 21 August 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Nick

Here is the card I have made for my eldest son's 14th birthday today. I changed my mind lots of time, having cut out various words etc using my cricut, which doesn't sound too healthy lately :-(
He is a very keen Liverpool supporter but I wasn't able to fit all the lettering on his card, so have decided to take some pictures of him on his birthday and do a scrapbook page - don't hold your breath, I have been threatening to start scrapbooking for ages now, just never got round to it!!!!
Stamp - Little Rascals, Creative Expressions, CS - Paper Mill, text from George & Basic Shapes and Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridges, embossed with Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. Image coloured with Marvys.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very Cute! Love red and black. I'm assuming that's team colors, right? Hard to see an ocean and continent away........

Trinka said...

love the colors together...cute card~