Tuesday 26 August 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge - sketch


Yikes - I nearly forgot my entry for the 'A Spoon Full of Sugar' challenge this week. Can't do that as there is a fabby prize, a gorgeous stamp from Whiff of Joy. Been playing around with ideas this evening and trying to clear up my craft room when I realised I hadn't made my card! These bank holiday weekends -they make you loose track of the days - or is it just me?
When I had made my card, the camera and laptop decided to play up - that's why I am burning the midnight oil - again, but I do like the peace and quiet, something that is in short supply around here at the moment! Anyway here is my card for this week's sketch challenge - it looks brighter IRL! Rules for this challenge have changed so that now you can use any brand of stamp - great news........
CS - Paper Mill, BP - HOTP & DCWV, Hanglar image coloured with watercolour pencils, Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly - must buy some more of those.





4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic make, so pretty

Sarah x

Debbie said...

xGorgeous card, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Sam,
love the glittery wings on your hangler image...so pretty..xx

Rach said...

ohhh forgot to say ..
The punch is a stamping up punch.xxx